In every country, women have their own secrets on how to stay young and beautiful. But French women have the most natural charm in the world because they somehow manage to look 18 at the age of 42, like Audrey Tautou. Of course, there are no universal tips that can help everyone, but French women definitely have some useful habits that help them stay charming at any age.
Other videos you might like:
Men and Women Are Born Different, Proven by Science
11 Countries Where Women Are In Incredibly High Demand
20 Things to Avoid to Become a Real Lady
Say “no” to contouring 0:23
Embrace your imperfections 0:43
Choose red lips 1:13
Go for a simple manicure 1:37
Stop damaging your hair 2:04
Improve the quality of your sleep 2:37
Keep your makeup bag light 3:10
Use your perfume correctly 3:49
Splurge on a good haircut 4:23
Stick to a simple skincare routine 4:53
Give yourself facial massages 5:23
Leave your eyebrows alone 5:55
Forget about strict diets 6:26
Try cold showers 7:03
Work on your confidence 7:32
Preview photo credit:
Kylie Jenner releases a photo on Twitter with the following caption: “Just restocked my KYLIE lip kit! By Twitter/Sipa USA/East News,
Eva Green au photocall de ‘Based On A True Story’ pendant le festival de Cannes 2017 le 27 mai 2017 au Palais des Festivals a Cannes, France. Eva Green attends the ‘Based On A True Story’ photocall during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 27, 2017 in Cannes, France: By KCS/East News,
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Contouring takes over the world these days, but French girls aren’t that into it. French beauty is all about showing the natural features of the face, not hiding them and drawing new ones.
– French women don’t style their hair that much, choose unpopular vintage accessories, and don’t make obvious outfit choices. And that’s exactly why you can’t take your eyes off of them!
– If you’re looking for a quick way to upgrade your look, take it from French women and put your favorite red lipstick on.
– Crazy colored nails or even the style that we, for some reason, call French manicure are too much for French women. They love to stay natural.
– All these hair dryers and flat irons destroy the structure of your hair big time. French women know this and choose to splurge on expensive hair products instead.
– Believe it or not, the pillow you sleep on can really affect your skin and hair. And if you want this effect to be good, follow French women’s footsteps and buy yourself a silk pillow!
– Most women’s makeup bags are a mess – numerous lipsticks, contour sticks, highlighters, and eyeshadow palettes. French women, on the other hand, only carry the essentials.
– Coco Chanel once said “A woman should wear perfume wherever she wants to be kissed,” and French ladies follow this simple tip.
– French beauties follow one simple principle – you can wear 10-dollar clothes and nobody will ever know but get a cheap haircut and your look will instantly be ruined.
– “Less is more” is their true motto, so they don’t need much – just a good face cleanser, sunscreen, and moisturizer.
– Regular facial massages can completely transform your skin. And you don’t have to go to pricy beauty salons for that!
– It’s hard to find a French woman with heavy and unnaturally dark eyebrows. Drawing them for half an hour just isn’t their thing!
– Women from France have their own opinion about hot new diets. Sure, losing a couple of extra pounds is cool but the lack of vitamins and minerals can make your system weaker.
– French women aren’t fans of plastic surgery, so you won’t find many women with fake noses, cheekbones, or lips on the streets of Paris. They accept themselves as they are.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: