We’ve explored what famous sharply dressed ladies wear to look young but not like teenagers. There are no tips to forget about miniskirts and move to pencil skirts and refreshing colors. After all, it’s up to each of us to decide what to wear, but there is a win-win combination that will make you look gorgeous in any situation.
Other videos you might like:
14 Dressing Rules Everyone Should Learn Once and for All
What HR Managers Learn About You By Looking at Your Clothes
7 Ways to Look Taller and Slimmer
Handbags and backpacks: strict outlines instead of shapelessness 0:43
Cropped tops: with high waisted skirts 1:20
Skinny jeans: with massive boots or heels 2:03
Tight dresses and fitted dresses 2:35
Sports shoes with a dress or a coat 3:08
Shorts: loose cut, closed top, quality shoes 3:43
Aggressive sexy style and intelligent sexuality 4:17
Fitted puffy dresses and A-line dresses 4:51
Miniskirt: dense fabric and loose top 5:19
Short bell skirts and A-line skirts 5:51
Experiments: multilayered Asian style 6:27
Cool details 7:02
A win-win combination 7:28
– Formless large backpacks and handbags simplify your image and make you look more like a teenager.
– It’s better when “30-something girls” wear cropped tops with high waisted skirts so that only a narrow skin line is visible, and the navel is covered to make the belly look flatter.
– Skinny jeans tend to add volume to the bottom and hips and present your body in an unfavorable light. It’s better to choose a looser top and not combine such jeans with ballet flats or other minimalistic footwear.
– Only a young lady can afford a tight knitted dress. It’s better to choose a seductive fitted dress instead of a tight one.
– A light dress with a flower print and sports shoes? Definitely not. It’s better to choose a dress with a simple cut.
– Shorts made of lace and other thin fabrics, looking more like underwear, make the bottom look bigger and suit few people.
– 30-something is the time of intelligent sexuality. Décolleté, lacing, high cut, short skirts — you shouldn’t combine these things.
– Light dresses with an elastic band at the waist are associated only with young ladies.
– You can explore Japanese and Korean street styles instead of a deliberately sexy style from Instagram.
– Thirty-something ladies can afford to pay more attention to details instead of choosing showy clothes. It can be an unusual fabric, exquisite lace, or a fine combination of shades.
– You can endlessly make cool outfits out of a fitted pair of jeans, several tops, a jacket, a cardigan, or a leather jacket.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: