MUST TRY NAIL DESIGNS
Check out the best selection of manicure hacks and designs you gonna totally love! Our lifehacks are the best way to save the budget and have a perfect manicure.
Try these perfect lifehacks:
– Matte manicure looks very elegant and you don’t need to buy a special coat to achieve this effect. Apply a layer of your favorite nail polish and insert your finger into a glass with corn starch. Clean the nail from starch using a makeup brush. Ready!
– You can easily make a nail polish at home. Take a clear nail polish and add any eyeshadows you have. Shake the nail polish using a wooden stick.
– We share the way to deal with the grown-out nail polish – simply fix it with a beautiful glitter of matching color
– You can make nail polish flowers to decorate hair accessories. You will need a thin wire that is bendy, nail polish, scissors. Watch full tutorial in our video
– You can easily fix your nails using a tea bag. Cut small squares from tea bags. Cover the nail with a base coat and put a tea bag square on it. Cover with a second layer of base coat and correct the nail form using a nail file
– You can create a perfect manicure design with the use of a marker and alcohol. Watch the full tutorial in our video!
– Every girl knows how it’s hard to remove glitter nail polish. We have an idea of how to make peel-off manicure. Use PVA glue as a base coat and cover it with glitter nail polish.
– Always take care of your nails and we are ready to share an easy and working idea how to make your nails stronger. Melt some wax in a bowl, let cool a bit. And place your fingers inside for few seconds and after that place fingers in a bowl with cold water. Repeat this procedure during the week
01:17 Homemade nail polish
02:02 Creative nail design idea
03:07 Homemade nail polish remover
05:10 Surprising ways to use nail polish
07:59 Peel-off manicure
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: