As soon as Halloween’s over, shops stock the shelves with tinsel and Baileys, start playing Jona Lewie and, if they’re big enough, hire a Father Christmas impersonator to lie to your kids and charge you £5 for a £1 toy. These 11 sets of kids did not enjoy the experience – and it’s unlikely that Santa did, either.
1. At least 2 of them look happy
2. All he wants for Christmas is a speedy exit
3. All hail, the Dark Lord
4. Not just any abject terror – abject terror in stereo
5. That’s right, Santa – hold her arms so she can’t lamp you
6. We’d cry, too
7. We’re witnessing the birth of a recurring nightmare
8. Santa may well be the most distressed in this photo
9. When you’re really unhappy but Santa and your brother think it’s hilarious
10. “That’s it – I’m out”
11. “Watch where you wipe that, kid!”
The best way to be sure they don’t cry – only let in the sleeping ones.
Credit: Source link