in

I’m A Celeb: Christopher Biggins shares HUGE show secrets ahead of new series

Christopher Biggins has revealed some big I’m A Celeb secrets [ITV]

Christopher Biggins has revealed some incredible I’m A Celebrity secrets ahead of the launch of the new series. 

The 2018 series of the popular ITV show is set to launch on 18 November, and former winner Christopher sat down with Lorraine to reveal some juicy tidbits about the competition. 

The former CBB star has claimed that all of the stars are banned from meeting until the show begins, with producers making sure they’re kept apart up until the last moment. 

Shares
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • VKontakte
  • LinkedIn
  • Gmail
  • Blogger
The former I’m A Celeb winner says contestants are kept apart before the show [ITV]

Christopher explained: “You all arrive separately. You are given a minder, and you never see anybody. And you have no idea what’s going on!”

Top Stories

He went on to reveal that producers have gone to extreme lengths to make sure that viewers don’t miss out on any of the action. 

“There are 500 people involved in the show, and 150 cameras,” he added. “So you can’t do anything without them knowing!”

Shares
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • VKontakte
  • LinkedIn
  • Gmail
  • Blogger
Christopher also claims that there are hundreds of cameras recording every move [ITV]

Shares
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • VKontakte
  • LinkedIn
  • Gmail
  • Blogger
The former CBB star was previously crowned King of the Jungle  [ITV]

The revelation comes after it emerged that Kiosk Keith, who became a fan favourite on the ITV programme in his role as keeper of the Dingo Dollar Challenge, will not return this series after he was apparently fired from the show in January.

The 52 year old, whose real name is Raymond Grant, was said to have had his employment with the show terminated after being accused of “turning up to work drunk” and making unwanted advances towards a female colleague.

With the new series set to launch on Sunday 18 November, it’s claimed that ITV have chosen to not bring the TV star back.

I'm A Celebrity 2017: Kiosk Keith returned to the ITV show
Shares
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • VKontakte
  • LinkedIn
  • Gmail
  • Blogger
I’m A Celebrity 2018: Kiosk Keith won’t be returning  [ITV]

A source told The Sun: “Ray won’t be going back as Kiosk Keith.



He hasn’t spoken to anyone at ITV and they haven’t been in touch. It won’t be the same without him.”

I’m A Celebrity begins November 18 on ITV. 




Credit: Source link

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

Actor Sudhakar Komakula Says Funny Oggu Katha on USA Visa Verification @ ATC Dallas | YOYO TV

RBG breaks her ribs and Twitter offers to donate their bones